Is it possible to set up a Google Wizard to silence it in public, and making it pass to return to the requests made by the command from the voice-silent, which is essential in order to maintain privacy when other people are around.
- How to talk to a Google Assistant using the Siri on the iPhone
- 11 cool things you can do with the Google sign-in Assistant in Portuguese
How to set up your Google Assistant
For a variety of reasons, it is preferable that the Google Wizard will not read your request about the weather, calendar appointments, trips that are scheduled, or the results of personal research in a loud voice so that everyone around can hear it.
For more than on feature, it will be useful, some people prefer to use it privately and discreetly, without the other people around you, and listening to the questions and the answers.
With this in mind, Google has introduced a feature where you can turn off completely on the Google Assistant, to return the results of commands of the voice is completely silent. So, you will have total privacy, even in the presence of other people, we are no longer are aware of the next steps will be.
To set up the Google sign-in Assistant in the public, please do the following:
- Tap and hold your finger on the Home button of your Android mobile phone or they say “OK, Google” to activate Google Assistant
- Tap “Explore” (to the symbol of the compass);
- Tap on their avatar and then click “Settings”button;
- Tap on the “Wizard” and scroll down to “Device Assistant”;
- Tap on the “Phone number”;
- In “Voice and speech”, then tap on the “voice Output”;
- Tap on the “Just-in speakerphone”.
And there you go.
Once this is done, the Google Assistant will show you the answers to your inquiries, only on the screen of your phone, in a loud voice to the others nearby to hear.
No more hiding under the table. In order to reactivate the answers in the Google voice Assistant, then repeat the whole process, and in the last step, tap on the “wake up”.