The Nubank , announced on Tuesday (24), a initiative of$ 20 million, to provide products and services to clients in the fintech entered into a partnership with iFood, and Rappi for to delivery free of charge; the Hospital Sírio-Libanês, and Zenklub to medical appointments; and in the Netherlands.now, on to the purchases from the pet store. The idea is to help the people in quarantine in order to contain the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The app is free for a pandemic of a new coronavirus [COVID-19]
- The streaming videos and TV channels that are opened or at a discount by a coronavirus [COVID-19]
Nubank is the partnership with iFood, Rappi, and more
It works like this: the client gets in touch via live chat, e-mail, or phone, and it says you have to talk to a doctor, to get food in the house, or to buy a medicine. As the case may be, the clerk may offer you a voucher for the purchase of a service offered by one of the partners. They are as follows:
- iFood: credits for the use of the app, in case the customer needs to the delivery of the food on the whole purchase price, and the delivery will be paid for by Nubank
- Rappi: credits for the use of the app, in case the customer needs, any delivery (grocery, medicine, etc.). with the purchase, and the delivery will have to be paid by Nubank
- Syria-Lebanon: the voucher code to schedule an appointment with the doctor on the deck of the hospital, the call can be answered by the video
- Zenklub: a voucher to make an appointment for a video platform that is used by therapists, doctors, psychologists, and psychiatrists
- The netherlands.And Now that voucher for up to$ 100 to use for the delivery of the products, pet store, which belongs to the group of the netherlands.The Dog; the app is only available in the cities of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
The Nubank also promises to help those who are not familiar with the iFood or Rappi, to make sure that the application is to be made.
The fintech warned that the partnership with iFood, and the Zenklub is already using; in the meantime, with the gift of Rappi, the Syrian-Lebanese, and the netherlands.Now they will be made available in the course of this week, as “some of the technical details are being finalized”.
According to the Nubank, the$ 20 million in the large portion of the marketing budget for the next two months, in addition to other efficiency gains. This amount has been directed to provide assistance to customers as needed, and the program will last until the end of April.