The Samsung has announced the Galaxy S20 Third Edition on Wednesday night (20th). The smartphone is used for military applications and brings data sheet-advanced with a Snapdragon processor, 865, camera is clear and the battery of 4000 mAh. The sales of mobile phones are referred to in the third quarter of 2020.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: ultracâmera, ultratela, ultracaro
- What are the changes for the Galaxy, S-10, for the samsung Galaxy S20?
The new smartphone from Samsung, this is a new edition to the line is the Galaxy S20, for use in the military. In addition to being compatible with tactical equipment, the samsung Galaxy S20 Third Edition brings you the Android 10, One, UI 2.0, and customizing the software to meet the needs of your target audience. The phone also offers a two-layer cryptographic architecture (DualDAR).
The mode is the night vision, it will turn off the screen while the user makes use of night-vision goggles, and to use “stealth,” a mode that the aircraft’s sophisticated, it turns off all sending and receiving of a signal from the mobile add to the list of capabilities of the mobile device. The phone has connectivity – 5GWi-Fi-6, CBRS, and the Private SIM.
“The samsung Galaxy S20 Third Edition, provides the military with the technology that is going to give them an advantage in the field, while providing IT staff with a solution that is easy-to-deploy, and highly secure to meet the demands of your regulatory environment,” explains Taher Behbehani, chief of the division, B2B, mobile, and served as senior vice president and general manager of Samsung in the United States.
In addition, the smartphone repeats the strengths of the Galaxy S20. The screen measures 6.2 inches and has a resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels. A refresh rate of 120 Hz, is also present in the phone.
The camera system’s triple came with the release. There are three sensors and a 12-megapixel main (f/1.8), an increase of 64 MP (telephoto, f/2, zoom 3×) and 12 PM (ultrawide f/2.2) on the rear of the machine. For selfies, it’s 10 MP (f/2.2).
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 is the processor of Samsung Galaxy S20 Third Edition. To complete the specification of the smartphone with the RAM of 12 GB of storage to 128 GB and a battery of 4,000 mAh battery with fast-charging, and wi-fi.
Samsung did not report how much it will cost for your new phone for use by the military. The samsung Galaxy S20 Third Edition, will be sold by authorized partners of the brand to the public, the corporate from the second half of the 2020s.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Third Edition – data-sheet
- Display: AMOLED-the Dynamic of a 6.2-inch, 3200 x 1440 pixels, refresh rate of 120 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- On-board storage: 128 GB, microSD, up to 1tb
- RAM: 12 GB
- The rear camera will have three objectives:
- the main 12-megapixel camera, f/1.8
- tele: the 64-megapixel, f/2 (out of 3)
- ultrawide: 12-megapixel, f/2.2
- Front-facing camera: 10-megapixel, f/2.2
- Battery: a 4,000 mAh battery, quick recharge
- Operating system: Android 10, with One UI 2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, the 6, 4G and 5G
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 68,6 x 7.6 mm, 162 g
Information: Samsung, GSMArena and Android Police SlashGear